Hi there! I'm so happy you've stubbled across my little space here! I'm a wedding and boudoir photographer based out of southern New Hampshire. I’ve been shooting weddings full time for over 4 years now. It is crazy to think of where I got started and how far I’ve grown!
After graduating from Salem State University with a degree in photography, I started second shooting and documenting weddings of friends and family members to build up my portfolio. In 2013, I started my own studio and never looked back. It has been a long journey and I couldn’t be more thankful with where I am now with my business.
Some fun facts about me:
- My husband and I welcomed our son, Cian into the world in 2016. Watching him grow and change day after day has been amazing
- Obsessed with period dramas. I'm still sad Downton Abbey is over.
- I'm a champagne and french fry kind of girl.
- Spending a lazy Sunday strolling through an open air antique flea market is my idea of heaven.
- I love to travel but no matter where I’ve been I always come back to the seasons. New England is my forever home.
- Cold Brew fanatic. Yes, even in Winter.